MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PRODUCT SERVICE SYSTEM DESIGN
Politecnico di Milano (POLIMI) / Italy, 2018 – 2020
EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN PRODUCT DESIGN
Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT) / Japan, 2014 – 2015
BACHELOR IN PRODUCT DESIGN
Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) / Brazil2011 – 2017
Freelancer / Milano, Italy / January 2018 – Present
• Support for startups and design studios; product concept development for the company Amatorium.com with participation in their art streaming devices (vall.app); Rendering for product catalogues and websites.
MASTER OF SCIENCE
BOSCH ENGINEERING GmbH / Abstatt, Germany / April 2020 – October 2020
• Service and User Experience design for the Internet of Things department, focusing on the automotive industry through the Bosch Calponia.com platform.
BSMOTION / Canoas, Brazil / June 2017 – December 2017
• Exterior design for machinery, painting concepts, and 3D modeling; worked alongside mechanical and electrical engineers to make the design feasible and create painting concepts alongside the marketing team;
• Visual design towards exhibition stands furniture, display, organization.
NAPEAD / Porto Alegre, Brazil / June 2016 – September 2017
• Visual design applied in online education platforms for interaction enhancement and transformation of web layouts for the mobile experience;
• Video editing for online educational platforms, using a professional studio with chroma key: Recording video (Sony PXW-Z190 4K Camcorder), creating vignette (motion graphics), creating a visual identity.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER INTERN
NAPEAD / Porto Alegre, Brazil / December 2015 – February 2016
• Development of 3D models of furniture and created technical drawings (AutoCAD) to facilitate the manufacturer's companies' production. The process was back and forth to make the furniture functional without compromising each design idea's motivation concept.
Product Design Lab College of Engineering and Design / Tokyo, Japan / July 2014 – July 2015
• Generation of package products with 3D printing technology and focus on Japanese design elements.
LABORATORY RESEARCH ASSISTANT
LDSM UFRGSM, Laboratory Research Assistant, June 2012 – February 2013
• Seat design improvements for wheelchair users; Operation of the milling machine and 3D scanners for supporting internal research groups.
Hello! I am a multidisciplinary Designer with a solid intercultural career studying and working in Brazil, Japan, Italy, and Germany.
Working as a professional Designer for 4 years in different fields.